Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Update

So, remember the party booth guy from the previous blog? Well he called me. Can you believe he had the nerve to call me? I answered and I said "Why are you calling me?" and he said "Because I told you I would, I want to go out" and I said "Um, yea. Your WIFE called me" and he is all "My WHO?? I dont have a wife!" Yea, I dont buy that. So then I said "Furthermore, my friend (the bride) called you TWICE on two different days to check on her pictures and you preteneded you didnt know what she was talking about. That is not cool at all." So then he gives me the excuse. Wait for it.... He tells me that he and his brother have the same name so the "wife" must have been his BROTHERS wife, and when the bride called, someone else must have answered BOTH TIMES. Makes sense, right? NOPE! Needless to say I told him not to call me again, and he ended the call by saying "I have to get to the bottom of this, I have no idea whats going on" Yea, I am sure you have NO idea...

And just for fun, he called me againt this morning at about 7:15am. Luckily I am at work and didnt answer. He left no message, bummer. It would have been fun to dictate another one of his messages!

Anyway, thats all for now. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment